It is getting sunny and yay it is BBQ season.
1. Pre cook your meat to ensure it cooks evenly and also stays on the BBQ for less time.
2. Pre cooking meat also ensures the meat is well seasoned.
3. Salads are easy to make and remember healthy so add to your menu.
4. Stay safe and use appropriate BBQ equipment.
5. Hydrate on sunny days. You can have home made ice popsicles and lollies. Definitely a great treat it incorporates your ‘five a day’ so fruits and also vegetables can be incorporated which adds colour and flavour. Carrots, beetroots and spinach are great.
6. Enjoy a lovely summer.